WSA Young Innovators is calling for projects that offer digital solutions to any one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals developed by young innovators who are under 30. The projects should deliver content-rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses, and organizations. The projects must be market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible.
- WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 30 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
- WSA winners of each year, they are honored as outstanding digital innovation with social impact.
The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 30
- Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
Eligible Regions: UN Member States