With 600+ entrepreneurs and investors attending, and over 50+ startups exhibiting. ‘Elevating Ideas London 2018’ is the place to be! On October 6th, you will have the chance to meet the people behind the competition. World labs will select and invite the 10 shortlisted teams to London (all expenses covered) to pitch in front of a live audience and judges for the startup event of the year tailored to entrepreneurs. The day will culminate with the announcement of the Elevating Ideas Competition Winner.
As an attendee, you will meet like-minded individuals, and take part in co-founder and investor networking activities to help you make meaningful connections. A hub of fellow entrepreneurs, advisers and investors will be coming together to share their expertise and celebrate the best ‘Elevating ideas’ventures.
Аpplications from candidates worldwide, regardless of the type of ideas and the professional/educational background of the applicant are invited to apply.
For your project to be considered for the 2018 Elevating Ideas Competition, you must:
- Submit a completed application;
- Be 18+years old;
- Have at least one representative of your team available to travel to London for ‘Elevating Ideas London 2018’, 6th of October 2018.
The ‘Elevating ideas’ winner will be awarded GBP 50.000 and receive the exposure, tools and network that come with it. But you don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner.
- Publicity: Your project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels;
- Collaboration: Find your ideal collaborator by using the Connect and Team Up features;
- Advancement: Establishing your idea on WorldLabs will help your venture grow beyond the duration of this competition and give you exposure to partners and investors.
Travel expenses for one member of your team will be covered by WorldLabs.
How to Apply?
To be considered for the Elevating Ideas Competition, you must:
- Step 1 – Sign up;
- Step 2 – Create a project and apply by answering the questionnaire;
- Step 3 – Upload a 60-second video pitch to your project to complete your application;
- Step 4 – Connect and engage with the relevant people that can help you grow your idea.
For more information please visit the official website.