- Seed Funding
- Technical Assistance
- Drone Corridors for testing the prototypes
- Must be registered as a private company in a UNICEF Programme country
- Working on open source technology solutions or willing to be open-source under the following licenses or their equivalent: BSD (software), CERN (hardware), or CC-BY (content);
- Having an existing prototype of the solution with promising results from initial pilots;
- Having the potential to positively impact the lives of children.
Eligible Regions: UNICEF Programme Country (Check the list from the official link)