IYC in partnership with UNESCO MGIEP calls for applications to attend the UNESCO TECH CONFERENCE 2017. Only highly qualified individuals will be selected for this event. This is a special opportunity given by UNESCO MGIEP to IYC to achieve its vision and mission.
a) No registration fees for students (both Indian and Foreign);
b) Registration Fees for professional people (Indian – 6,500₹ & Foreign – 160$)
What registration fees cover: Only attendance to the Conference with 4 meals and conference materials. Travel, Visa and other local expenses to bear by self.
As per understanding between IYC & UNESCO MGIEP, the following are the advantages of registering through IYC:
1) Discount in registration fee;
2) Preferences to Youth in Selection processes;
3) High Chances of “Post Facto Travel Scholarship” for deserved participants if selected by IYC;
4) Registration Fees payment on the spot.
1. 5 “extremely” strong proposals for regular sessions from which will be picked possibly 1 or 2. This 1 or 2 will provide a chance to sit on the panel with 3 great personalities of the World.
2. 50 ultra-qualified students as regular delegates (could be senior high school student, Bachelors but preferably Masters, PhD or post-doctoral in Education/pedagogies, policy);
3. 20 professionals – 15 from India and 5 International as regular delegates
4. 2 Indian start-ups in EdTech
How to register: Interested individuals or organisations or institutions must write an application with the following contents:
a) Why do you want to attend this Conference (100-300 words)?
b) How can you contribute to TECH 2017?
c) your CV, photograph and brief profile (short biography in 1-3 pages)
Where to apply:
d) All application must send through firstname.lastname@example.org
e) Last date to apply: 28th October 2017 (12 pm IST)
f) Date of Notification of Selection: 30th October 2017
for more information click here