This Scholarship is divided into two categories:
- The Award for Achievement
- The Award for Potential
The entry of this is free of cost.
- The winners shall receive $3,500 towards their chosen project
- One of the entrants shall be offered a year-long personal Mentor-ship
- The winners shall be provided with equipment.
- The winner shall be automatically accepted as a finalist of nominees for the Joop Swart Masterclass in Amsterdam
- The works of the entrants will be exhibited in London as part of a large gallery exhibition and will appear in the Sunday Times magazine
- To enter this year’s Ian Parry Scholarship, you will need to meet the following entry criteria:
- A covering letter including your name, date of birth, permanent address, personal email address, personal telephone number, and if applicable, college, course title, and course tutor.
- A detailed project proposal for your proposed project. It should be noted that this written section is considered extremely important. The judges will need to be impressed by your ability to produce a convincing project proposal as well as your photography skills.
- A brief project synopsis (Please follow the instructions on our submit form carefully).
- A portfolio of 12 (low resolution) photographs, either a photo essay or individual photos.
- Captions for each image as a word document.
Eligible Regions: Open for All