The Audacious Project aims to: (1) encourage the world’s greatest change-agents to dream bigger (2) shape the best ideas into viable multi-year plans and (3) present those ideas in a compelling way to potential supporters
- The selected ideas will be unveiled at the annual TED conference in the spring
- The ideas will be presented privately to groups of donors
For further information, please check the Official link.
Applicant’s submission must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must apply on behalf of yourself and/or your organization
- The idea you are sharing belongs must be unique in its field
- You have or are closely affiliated with, an existing organization that will help you execute the idea
- You have already demonstrated impact in this area
- Your idea is ready for action, and you could begin working towards your goal within the first year of funding
- You have recorded a basic video (a smartphone or webcam will do the job) that simply outlines your idea and have uploaded it to a place where it can be easily viewed
- Your idea is big and will inspire gasps and goosebumps in a short TED Talk
Eligible Regions: Open for All.