Technovation offers girls around the world the opportunity to learn the skills they need to emerge as tech entrepreneurs and leaders. Every year girls are invited to identify a problem in their community, and then challenge them to solve it.
Girls work in teams to build both a mobile app and a business plan to launch that app, supported by mentors and guided by our curriculum.
Every year, Technovation invites teams of girls from all over the world to learn and apply the skills needed to solve real-world problems through technology.
Join Technovation and Lead the Change.
- You will join a team to create, build, and sell an app that addresses a problem in your community — or support a team that does.
- Technovation curriculum is offered in 12 weeks.
- Teams can follow the 12 weeks plan or pace themselves through the units. Some units span multiple weeks.
- To be eligible to participate in Technovation as a student, you must be between the ages of 10 to 18 as of August 1, 2018, and identify as female.
- To be fully registered, you must form or join a team. Teams can range in size from 1-5 girls. No more than 5 girls are allowed to join a team. You can only join one team.
- Your team’s division – Junior or Senior – depends on the age of all team members
- Junior Division: Team members are between 10-14 years old as of August 1, 2018
- Senior Division: Team members are between 15-18 years old as of August 1, 2018
Eligible Regions: Open To All
for more information click here