The new Michael Treschow Scholarship is now available on offer for design student with a Bachelor’s degree and planning to continue their education at the Master level in Sweden. The sum of the scholarship is around EUR 9394.96 and is awarded once a year.
The purpose is to encourage you as a student to continue the studies and develop your design skills. The scholarship can give you many benefits for the future, when you are looking for a job or education.
SVID, the Swedish Industrial Design Foundation, works for design to be used in all innovation and change work. Design creates competitiveness and innovation based on the user. SVID appears to spread knowledge of design methods in both the private and public sectors. SVID works actively across the country to get more actors to implement design in their operations.
- To apply for the Michael Treschow scholarship 2018, you must have completed your master’s degree or equivalent foreign education in the design area and plan to commence, or have already begun, education at the master’s or master’s level. The master’s or master’s program should not be completed. At least one of the programs, master’s degree or master’s degree / master must be in Sweden;
- Your work samples should be based on your collective work and show boldness, enjoyment and desire. You should also demonstrate social commitment and sustainability;
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The sum of the scholarship is around EUR 9394.96 and is awarded once a year.
How to apply?
The application must contain a pdf with:
- CV incl. contact details of the reference person (name, institution, telephone, e-mail). Max 1 A4 page;
- Justification. Max 1 A4 page;
- Work samples: At least 1, max 4 working samples. Max 2 A4 pages per work test;
- The pdf must not weigh more than a total of 12 Mb.
For more information, please visit the official web page.