Have You Been Served? Innovation Challenge 2018 is seeking innovative solutions and new technologies to combat hunger and malnutrition in India. We are looking for innovative solutions which leave no one behind, work together and empower communities to achieve the goal of food and nutrition security.
The award will be World Food Day in the UN lawns, Delhi on World Food Day. This day of action dedicated to tackling hunger and malnutrition as well as showing our commitment to Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) to achieve #ZeroHunger by 2030 With hunger and obesity on the rise, World Food Day 2018 will send out a worldwide call towards achieving Zero Hunger.
- Food Nutrition
- Food production
- Food distribution
- Youth Changemaker
- Zero Hunger
- Get an exclusive opportunity to showcase their innovation at the World Food Day 2018 event on 14 October 2018 at United Nations Laws, Delhi.
- More than 300 industry experts, corporates, government officials, UN representatives and potential funders are expected to attend the event that will showcase sustainable solutions to hunger and malnutrition.
- Be awarded the ‘Sustainable Solutions for Zero Hunger Award‘ for World Food Day 2018.
- Opportunities of mentorship and funding by key private, public and government stakeholders in the industry.
Organizations or individuals who have either implemented or are at the proof of concept stage of an innovative solution to combat hunger, malnutrition or reduce food loss can apply for the Have You Been Served? Innovation Challenge 2018.
- Concept Stage: The innovation be at least at the Proof of concept stage. Innovations which have been implemented will be preferred.
Impact: The innovation must be able to demonstrate measurable impact on communities. For proof of concept ideas, potential impact is required.
Profit/Non-Profit: The innovative solution may be for-profit or not-for-profit
Region: The innovative solution must be implementable in the region of India.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
For more information please visit official website.