The British Council in Pakistan offers internships to students every summer ranging in duration from six to eight weeks. Students get a hands-on experience of what it is like to work in UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
British Council has been in Pakistan for over sixty years, and during that time we have developed deep and lasting relationships with individuals and organisations. They have re-opened Libraries as convening spaces, content hubs and information services that support their wider strategy in Pakistan.
We’re looking for talented individuals who demonstrate the following behaviors and skills:
· Making it Happen- Essential Level
· Working with Others- Essential Level
· Connecting with Others- Essential Level
· Creating Shared Purpose- Essential Level
· Shaping the Future- Essential Level
· Being Accountable- Essential Level
· Managing Project, level 3: Leads smaller projects
· Communicating and Influencing, level 2: Relates communications to circumstances
· Planning and Organising, level 1: Is methodical
· Analysing Data and Problems, level 3: Analyses patterns
· Using Technology, level 2: Operates as an advanced user
WHAT YOU GET
· 6 to 8 weeks paid internship programme.
· Personal and professional development
· Corporate culture exposure
· Internship experience letter
UK time: 23:59, 14 May 2017
Pak time: 3:59, 15 May 2017
For more information about the internship, click here.