Project Firefly passionately believes in creating genuine opportunities for our members based entirely on the merit of their work.
Project Firefly creates different challenges and community activities throughout the year offering students, recent graduates and young professionals opportunities to connect with forward-thinking leaders and organizations around the world.
The purpose of the HOLT Valuation Challenge is threefold:
- To identify top talent from around the world.
- To introduce students to the HOLT Valuation methodology.
- To provide HOLT Lens™ student licenses to top global talent.
- You will get the chance to compete with students from around the world.
- You could be eligible to receive access to HOLT Lens™ for your academic career. HOLT Lens™ is a premier investment tool used by over 5,000 leading investment professionals around the world.
- You could have your pitch presentation evaluated by Credit Suisse HOLT Professionals and by globally renowned members of the Project Firefly Academic Review Board.
- Top participants in the Investment Pitch can receive certification from both Project Firefly’s Academic Review Board and Credit Suisse HOLT.
- You could be invited to interview with Credit Suisse HOLT and affiliates for opportunities.
- You could unlock further benefits from networking events, breakfast meetings and more. For more information please visit the Prizes page.
- You can become part of the HOLT Community and earn access to the benefits of being a ‘HOLT Champion’ or a ‘HOLT Partner’.
The Challenge is open to Bachelor, Master, MBA or Ph.D. students from any university and evaluated entirely on your performance.
For More Information Click Here
To Apply Click Here