The aim of the event is to come up with a creative social impact solution that helps tackle one of the areas listed below as a team. The solution can be anything, whether it’s an app, a service, a campaign, a business model, an initiative or a product invention.
The deliverable: a thought through social impact solution that the team can present within a 3-minute pitch to the Jury.
The areas are:
1. Mental Health:
3. Diversity & Equality
- You will be able to present your innovative idea to a number of judges
- You can leave with a prize and a project idea you can continue leading beyond the hack
- There will be a number of mentors on hand to help you
- Catering will be provided by Facebook
- Socially conscious individuals with different interdisciplinary backgrounds and skills to work as a team and come up with a solution
- Coding experience is not necessary
- The event is open to all One Young World Ambassadors and guests
Eligible Regions: Open for All.