Youth Legend is organizing 5 days 3rd Nepal Thailand Exchange Program from 4th February – 8th February 2019. The exchange program holds noble aspiration of connecting young people of Nepal with possibilities and inspirations in different corners of the globe to help them connect and establish amicability and lasting network among each other with the sense of cross-cultural understanding and compassion.
Date: 4th February – 8 February 2019
Departure to Thailand: 4th February 2019
Arrival to Nepal: 8th February 2019
Destinations: Bangkok, Pattaya Thailand
Maximum Participants: 12 only
The general objective of the exchange program is to promote international educational and cultural exchange to develop mutual understanding between the people of Nepal and other countries. Other objective of the camp is to increase knowledge and understanding of history, culture, economy of different countries in the world, develop cross cultural understanding, global friendship, understanding global issues, increasing tolerance, self confidence, self esteem, problem solving skills, tolerance, team building etc.
Exchange Program is common in many countries around the world. Young people go for exchange during summer or winter breaks or they also take a gap year to spend their time in a new country and for many people, it is a life-changing experience. We have come up with International Youth Exchange to facilitate the youth of Nepal to have the same experience. High School / Campus students are the ones who can benefit a lot from International Exchange program as they will be the part of local, cultural immersion, visit local organizations, learn about local context of women, youth, entrepreneurship in south asia, take parts in workshops and interactions programs on entrepreneurship, teambuilding and leadership, and visit local places which will help build global networking opportunity.
Along with the above mentioned once in a lifetime opportunities, the participant, will not only represent their Country in an international platform but will also carry the pride of their County.
Exchange Program Fee: 69,999 Nrs
Long Term/Future Benefits
Youth who go for foreign exchange program develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed. This will go on their resume and hence will help for career growth. This will also increase your chance for visa acceptance to other developed countries.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange participants.“Travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”, Mirina Beard
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of different countries.
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship