This fall, MUNPlanet is organizing a three-week long fully funded internship and you are invited! At their HQ in Belgrade, Serbia, their interns manage projects that deal with contemporary business challenges in today’s hi-tech marketing industry.
Internship position offered:
- Community Building & Social Media
The internship is going to take place in Belgrade, Serbia.
From September 01, 2018 to November 01, 2018.
Your exact responsibilities and projects will be assigned according to your educational backgrounds, skills, and interests. But, you need to meet the minimum qualifications.
- Current university student or recent graduate (high school students who are 18 years old and above are eligible as well);
- Active MUNPlanet member;
- Able to visit the Republic of Serbia
- Able to complete 3 weeks online internship tasks prior to the summer months;
- Able to complete 3-week internship in our Belgrade office in the autumn of 2018;
- Strong interest in the Internet and online marketing;
- Good understanding of Social Media and Online community experience (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently;
- Must be 18+ years of age.
The scholarship cover:
- A return flight ticket to Belgrade;
- Health/Travel Insurance for the duration of stay;
- A MUNPlanet Certificate of Completion.
Not only will you be getting invaluable working experience, but you will receive a competitive compensation during your stay in Belgrade and the opportunity to live and breathe this dynamic European city.
How to Apply?
How do I get selected?
- Complete a short challenge;
- The best candidates are selected for the online internship and receive certificates upon its completion;
- The best online internship candidates are invited for a three-week paid internship at MUNPlanet’s Belgrade office.
In order to apply please fill the application form .
For more information please visit the official site .