The new LEaDing Fellows Programme is now available for worldwide researchers to study at some of the universities in the Netherlands.
The LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Programme aims to help early-stage ambitious and excellent researchers to develop new research skills, transferable skills and a view on career options in an academic research, industrial or public setting, thus increasing their employability.
The LEaDing Fellows Programme provides 90 researchers from all over the world who recently obtained a PhD, with the opportunity to gain two years of work experience in the challenging, internationally acclaimed and multidisciplinary environment offered by Leiden University, Leiden University Medical Centre, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus Medical Centre and the Delft University of Technology.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin;
- Applicants shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. This application window can be extended with 6 months for pregnancy (per child), parental leave (max. 6 months per child), training for medical specialists (3 years) or compulsory and reserve military service (actual time). Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annex;
For the third call the recruitment date is set on the 1st of May 2019.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The annual gross salary will vary between 40-55.000 per year, depending on work experience. The CAO specifies most of employees’ rights and duties which guaranteeing full social security regulations, sickness, parental and invalidity benefits, benefits for accidents at work and occupational diseases, unemployment and pension benefits, paid holidays, etc.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.