Knight-Hennessy Scholars attracts the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and geographies to Stanford University. Here, you will engage in a trans-formative experience comprising multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective. Roughly 2,000 graduate students enroll at Stanford each year. 100 students (75 in the second year) will be Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
- Citizens of all countries are encouraged to participate
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint- and dual- graduate degree options
- You are eligible to apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars if you apply during your final year of study for your first/bachelor’s degree or within four years of earning your first/bachelor’s degree
Eligible Regions: Open for All