According to World Best Education System Top Survey 2017, many countries in the world now direct their attention to South Korea, especially in the field of culture and education. For the past years, South Korea has successfully brought forward their rich culture and education to the world. This is proven by some of their universities appearing high in World University Ranking in 2018, and more people becoming familiar with their culture.
K-ICE (Korea – International Culture and Education) is a program created by International Global Network which focuses on culture and education to support youth development in a globalized world. K-ICE delegates are meant to enhance their full potentials in this program by discussing and exchanging ideas to solve sociocultural and educational problems while building the connection with other delegates. K-ICE is a place for youth to learn about culture and education from various countries, especially South Korea, as well as to prepare themselves for challenges in the future.
In, K-ICE you will have:
1. Opening and Closing Ceremony
2. Cultural and Educational Presentation
3. Basic Korean Class
4. Korean Student Ambassador Live
5. Seoul City Tour:
Bukcheon Hanok Village, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeongdong Market,
6. Cultural Performance
Purpose of the event:
1. To comprehend education systems and culture in South Korea by providing information from experienced people
2. To bring the young generation from across the world to learn about Korea, from its history, culture, education, its lifestyle.
3. To be a place where the young generation could ﬁnd new opportunities such as new perspectives, new friends, and new ideas by learning Korea directly in a diﬀerent topic in Seoul, South Korea.
- Airport Assistance
- Entrance to Multiple K-ICE Event
- International Certificate
- Seoul City Tour
- K-ICE Kit
- Gala Dinner
- Professional Documentation
- Youth from around the world who have high interest in culture and education and ready to become the future leader of their countries.
- Participants must be enrolled in high school, university, or be a fresh graduate with the maximum age of 25 years old.
Eligible Regions: Open for All