Johnson&Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. The companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals, and we turnover more than $91 Billion.
Caring for the world, one person at a time’… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. Johnson & Johnson embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring for Interns to join the 2018 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP)
- The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally
- You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications, and present your analysis and results to senior leaders
- The aim of the Program is to convert Interns into FT participants on the IRDP Program after Graduation
- As an IRDP Intern, you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team
- You’ll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success
- First year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
for more information click here