Being the global centre of excellence for social business incubation, Yunus Centre aims to involve brilliant young minds from all over the world to study on social business ideas. The internship program allows interns to gain valuable insights on Professor Yunus’ philosophy through participation in field trips and attending meetings with Social Business Companies along with office work. Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or above are eligible to apply.
This will be a 3 months unpaid internship program focusing on assigned work (by one month rotation to three team leaders), social business materials study, visits to social business and Grameen Bank sites, and meetings with Grameen Bank and other Grameen sister companies.
Applicants, hoping to work alongside their like-minded peers to forge lasting relationships based on the ideas behind social business, will discover the Internship Program at Yunus Centre to be the ideal avenue. Internship at the Yunus Centre enables you to get involved in the following activities:
- Social Business field trips: The most unique aspect of this internship is the opportunity to participate in field trips to Grameen social business operation sites. More information on these social business sites has been provided in the next section.
- Exploring Grameen sister Companies: There will also be the chance to have meetings with companies of Grameen such as Grameen Danone, Grameen Shakti, Grameen Caledonian College of Nursing, Grameen Telecom trust and so on.
- Global exposure: A splendid chance to work with and gain knowledge from people of different languages, nations as well as from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Social Business Design Lab: Design lab is the place where business ideas from budding entrepreneurs of diverse backgrounds meet Social Business Gurus. Interns of Yunus Centre will get the chance to see and learn from many of these wonderful sessions first hand.
- Job Experience: By joining in the internship program, interns get opportunity to Contribute to office works of Yunus Centre which enable them to learn about official work and professionalism.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
For more information, click here.