The EUROPARC Federation is the largest network of Protected Areas in Europe – this includes the majority of National Parks, Nature Parks, Marine Reserves and other protected natural spaces. EUROPARC Federation is looking for a motivated student or recently graduated, to join their communications department in Regensburg, for a period between 6 and 12 months.
- Boost your communication skills:
- You will have the opportunity to put your skills into practice when it comes to image edition, vectorial design, video editing
- You will be responsible for activating our social media networks and boost our online performance
- You will contribute to the creation of our annual journal “Protected Areas in-sight”
- A truly international experience:
- You will be working in Germany with an international team
- You will have the chance to liaise with National and Nature Parks from across Europe
- You will discover from close the functioning of European Protected Areas and EU environmental policies
- You will get a monthly support for your expenses!
The candidate must have strong writing skills – able to create and deliver messages through a variety of media channels for internal and external stakeholders – and good knowledge of digital communication tools. The candidate must have a permit to live in Germany for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Communications & PR, Information Technology, Multimedia, Design or Journalism studies (Language and Economics studies might be considered);
- Fluency in English and any other European language, preferably French (German and Spanish also welcome). The official language in the HQ English.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks, capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks and to prioritize;
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally;
- Good organization skills, able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Self-starter, positive attitude, flexible, sense of humor for the multicultural working environment
- Social Media experience – preferably in a business environment (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…)
- Previous knowledge of online interactive tools: WordPress, GetResponse
- Acquaintance with video and graphic design programmes (including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere or InDesign);
Eligible Regions: Open for All