The Qualification Round 2018 of the International Youth Math Challenge has opened for submissions. Use your math skills and your creativity to qualify for the global final round to win great prizes and certificates!
The IYMC is one of the biggest online math competition for students from all around the world. You can win awards and cash prizes worth over 500 USD, qualify for the final round, become an official IYMC ambassador in your country, or join an international network for outstanding students – take this unique opportunity and participate today.
- In order to participate in IYMC you have to be a high-school or university student;
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round;
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate;
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative;
- You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
- All participants receive participation certificates;
- The best students receive the 1. prize, 2. prize, and 3. prize with a cash prize of respectively 200 USD, 150 USD, and 100 USD.
- There are also special awards and awards for the best submissions from each region. You can find all awards here.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the registration form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.