The IYMC is one of the biggest online math competition for students from all around the world. You can win awards and cash prizes worth over 500 USD, qualify for the final round, become an official IYMC ambassador in your country, or join an international network for outstanding students – take this unique opportunity and participate today.
Successful participants receive many certificates, cash prizes, and honors:
- All Participants: Official Participation Certificate
- All Finalists: +Special Finalists Certificate
- 1. Prize: 200 USD Cash Prize, Special 1. Prize Certificate
- 2. Prize: 150 USD Cash Prize, Special 2. Prize Certificate
- 3. Prize: 100 USD Cash Prize, Special 3. Prize Certificate
- Special Region Awards:
- Best Participant from Europa
- Best Participant from Greater Middle East
- Best Participant from Africa
- Best Participant from South Asia
- Best Participant from (South)East Asia
- Best Participant from America
Besides that, participants have the following benefits:
- Join a Global Network: A successful participation allows you to join the IYMC network: You will get the rare chance to connect and exchange with outstanding, similar-minded, and inspiring students worldwide.
- Become IYMC Ambassador: Winners, students, and teachers are encouraged to become official Ambassadors with the aim to inspire students and to encourage them to engage in math.
We understand the crucial role of teachers and schools for mathematical education. Because of that, we award three school awards to honor the efforts of the teachers and the school:
- IYMC School Award for Most Participants: for the school with the most overall participants of the qualification round to honor the efforts of the teachers for encouraging students to participate in mathematical competitions.
- IYMC School Award for Most Finalists: for the school with the most students participating in the pre-final and final round
- IYMC School Award for Excellence: for the school with many outstanding students that have achieved high results throughout the overall competition to honor the quality education.
- Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate! Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round.
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative. You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
Eligible Regions: Open for All