Final places available for an immersive residential international leadership programme, followed by 6 months of coaching support. WYSE International will bring together 30 emerging leaders aged 18‐35 yrs from across the world for an intensive, challenging and rewarding 12 days of leadership training to support you to make an even bigger impact in your communities. WYSE International invites applications from individuals with a strong interest in active global citizens who have a vision of a fairer, more sustainable and peaceful world and who are willing to play their part to make it happen.
WYSE International is a registered UK charity and NGO affiliated with the United Nations Department for Public Information and has been running international leadership programmes with a focus on global citizenship for over 20 years. They are a volunteer-led charity dedicated to supporting emerging leaders for global change and are committed to increasing access to leadership education for the young people who are most likely to act as positive changemakers at a local and international level. WYSE International brings together a staff of leading experts from around the world who give their time on a pro-bono basis in order to provide an in-kind tuition bursary for the residential programme and coaching support. The direct cost to each participant for the programme is £990 for food, accommodation, and administration, this is at a highly reduced cost thanks to the in-kind contribution from staff (the full cost without this support would be £7,000 GBP).
- Develop your personal leadership, identify your own values and guiding principles and gain clarity about your sense of purpose and life direction
- Gain a greater understanding of global issues and where you want to make an impact
- Practical tools and skills to support you to put your vision for change into action
- Individual coaching sessions focus on your leadership development
- Post‐programme support to help you get the most out of your learning including 6 months of coaching support and access to alumni learning resources and a global network of leaders
- 18-35 years old
- Able to fully participate in an English speaking programme
- Able to demonstrate the commitment to leading positive social change in your chosen field
- Particularly welcoming applicants from men since we have a high proportion of female participants already accepted
Eligible Regions: Open for All (applications particularly welcomed from Europe and North America as other regions are represented)