The Integrity Fellowship is an opportunity for Nepali youth to work closely with our Integrity Idols, the most honest government officials in different parts of the country. The aims of Integrity Idol are to generate a debate around the idea of integrity and demonstrate the importance of honesty, personal responsibility and accountability. With the Idols and through the fellowship, we hope to inspire a new generation of honest public servants and leaders with integrity.
Fellows will stay with our Integrity Idols for a month and help the Idols develop ideas, practice their work, and learn from them.
- To facilitate a knowledge exchange between young Nepalis and our Integrity Idols;
- To provide an immersive experiential learning opportunity for young Nepalis in accountable and transparent government;
- To provide key government reformers with committed and creative youth to support them in their efforts to build integrity in governance systems;
- To help young people develop professional skills and creativity in a governmental agency;
- Expose the fellows to the government sector and provide them an experience of working in public offices.
Application Deadline: May 23rd,2017
- Fellows who complete the program will receive a certificate and letter of recommendation
- Fellows will also be highlighted in our website
- Travel allowance
- Accommodation and food will be provided by the Integrity Idol
For more information, click here.