The Indian Photography Festival (IPF) – Hyderabad, a Not-For-Profit initiative of Light Craft Foundation, is an international photography festival, showcasing a wide range of photography from India and around the globe with a series of events, including talks and discussions, portfolio reviews, book launches, screenings, workshops etc. The IPF creates a platform for the professional and aspiring photographers, the photography lovers and the public where the festival promotes the art of photography at the same time address the social issues through the medium of photography. The IPF 2018 will take place at the State Gallery of Art – Hyderabad, from 6th September – 7th October.
- First Prize: INR 50,000 Cash along with several awards and prizes.
- Second Prize: INR 25,000 Cash along with several awards and prizes.
- Third Prize: INR 10,000 Cash along with several awards and prizes.
- For more details please visit the website
- The ‘Indian Photography Festival’ Portrait Prize is open to any, 18 years of age or older, from the Indian subcontinent.
- The entry should be appropriate with the category of a portrait; you can also submit group portraits and self-portraits.
- Digital files must be no longer than 2000 Pixels in either height or width and saved as Jpegs (.jpg), in RGB format and not exceed 4 MB per file, at 150dpi.
- No identifying mark is allowed anywhere on the entry.
- Only one entry per applicant and the last date for submission is 30th July 2018.
- The copyrights of the images remains with the photographer. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used for publicity and promotional purposes in any media related to the competition, at no charge; the photographer will be credited for the use of their work.
- The entrant must be the sole author of the photograph and the photograph must be an original work and the entrant is responsible for taking all steps necessary to protect the rights of persons depicted, including but not limited to obtaining their permission. Also the entrant should be responsible for any legal issues related to the entries submitted and agree to pay any costs occurred due to the same.
- The results will be announced during the opening of the Indian Photography Festival – HYDERABAD on Sept 6th 2018 @ 6:00 PM.
- The finalists and the winners will be exhibited during the Indian Photography Festival – HYDERABAD from Sept 6th – Oct 7th 2018 and may tour different cities in India and overseas and by submitting an entry, you are agreeing to have prints of your photographs shown in these exhibitions at no charge.
- Winners are responsible for the payment of any taxes or fees levied on the prizes.
- Light Craft Foundation reserves the right to suspend or postpone or amend the competition.
- Light Craft Foundation reserves the right to exclude entries and withhold selection for violating any of its terms and conditions
- For more visit – email@example.com in case of any queries.
Eligible Regions: Open for all