The Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) is a French technological university system consisting of six engineering schools. The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship program for International students who wish to attend an international program at Grenoble INP. You can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international master’s programme.
This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters.
- You must be under 28 years old.
- Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
- Level of Study:
- Master: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…).
- Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
Eligible Regions: Open for All