The Google community believes good ideas can come from anywhere. As an intern at Google, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a team-relevant project which makes an impact after you have left. You will inspire companies and government agencies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s Cloud products, such as G Suite, and to free companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using Google’s array of Cloud platform products. You will help develop engagement plans for acquiring new accounts, including analyzing data and identifying client opportunities. You’ll engage with external stakeholders and executives from prospective client organizations to articulate the benefits of Google Cloud. You will listen to business owners’ needs, discuss the impact of our technology, and highlight how an investment in Google Cloud can be a valuable part of their business strategy.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- 10 to 14 week paid, full-time internship.
- You will be assigned an intern manager who will inspire you, oversee your work, help to identify project goals and support your professional development.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD program in any major and maintaining students status throughout the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 10-14 weeks at the Tokyo office between December 2018 and September 2019.
- Business level communication in Japanese and English.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.