Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. They offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and their recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- Working for one of the biggest company in the world
- Working with so much genius people from different background and different places
- Intern can able to enhance their skills
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to
- Students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
- By applying for this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Lagos, Nigeria; Prague, Czechia; Brussels, Belgium; Wrocław, Poland; Paris, France; Oslo, Norway; Moscow, Russia; Nairobi, Kenya; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Bratislava, Slovakia; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Bucharest, Romania; Vilnius, Lithuania; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Hamburg, Germany; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Zürich, Switzerland; Istanbul, Turkey; Stockholm, Sweden; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Madrid, Spain; Zagreb, Croatia; Johannesburg, South Africa; Budapest, Hungary; Lisbon, Portugal; Copenhagen, Denmark
- Login to your Google account first.
- Then, Apply online through the given link.
- For more information please visit the official website.
for more information click here