The Fair Play Competition is about original songs by young bands (18-35 years) on the on the theme of anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice. Bands are invited to submit their anti-corruption music videos online and the best two band(s) will be flown to Denmark to perform and participate in the International Anti-corruption Conference (IACC) that takes place in a different country every 2 years.
- Fair Play is open to any solo artist, band or group whose members are between 18-35 years of age (on the date of entry) from any nationality, from any country;
- Bands must submit a music video on the theme of corruption. (See more in the criteria section below);
- Groups may consist of no more than 8 members;
- All songs must be original (no covers);
- Entries may present edited or live video footage (no photo slideshows);
- All songs must address in some manner the theme of the competition: anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice;
- The video must present only one (1) song (no compilations);
- Lyrics may be in any language but all artists are required to submit an English translation of the lyrics with their entry;
- Artists must submit the lyrics for English language entries as well.
- 2 Bands will be selected to perform in Copenhagen, Denmark at the Fair Play: a Live concert that takes place in conjunction with the IACC (International Anticorruption Conference) and open for a big headliner! (TBC);
- Fair Play covers your flights, food, accommodation as well as a 500 EUR fee per band. Bands are expected to cover their own insurance costs, visa fees, and additional expenses whilst in Copenhagen;
- Artists must be available to travel and perform from the 20th to the 25th of October 2018.
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
- All entries must be received no later than 1st August 2018, 18:00 Central European Time (CET);
- The winners will be announced on the Fair Play website on Monday the 20th of August 2018;
- Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
For more information please visit the official website.