KAIST is a leading research-oriented university, widely recognized as the best university in Korea. This national university funded by Korean Government ranked 15th in the world in engineering organized KAIST camp for basically students majoring in computer science or in closely related areas. The camp will cover group activities to create ideas for future computing, special lectures and also excursions.
- Ideas about future computing
- Round-trip airfare
- Accommodations and meals
- Local excursions
- 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student
- At a university in Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and other Asian countries
- Majoring in Computer Science or in closely related areas
- 20 – 30 applicants will be selected
Eligible Regions: Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, and other Asian countries.