Got a bright idea? WorldLabs can help you elevate it!
WorldLabs’ mission is to help ideas develop and grow by providing the funding, tools and connections needed to thrive. Too many promising entrepreneurial projects fall by the wayside due to lack of resources, help or funding.
This is why WorldLabs created the Elevating Ideas Competition: to give you the ability to showcase your idea, find valuable collaborators and gather the supporters you need to elevate your project to the next level.
- No idea is too big or too small.
- Projects can come from any field, and will not be judged based on your level of professional or entrepreneurial experience.
- The award of £50,000 is designed to give your early-stage entrepreneurial venture an instrumental boost!
The ‘Elevating Ideas’ winner will be awarded the generous amount of £50,000 and the plethora of benefits that come with it. But you don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner. There are benefits in the Elevating Ideas competition for all participants.
- Publicity: Your project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels. Whether you are one of the shortlisted candidates or not, if we like your idea, it will be written about, talked about and reach a wide and engaged audience.
- Collaboration: Finding the necessary connections and establishing meaningful collaborations will be easier than ever before. You will get your idea noticed and be part of a network of team-members, co-founders and investors. We’ve also made the team up process smooth and simple, so you can find your ideal collaborator.
- Advancement: Establishing your idea on Worldlabs will help your venture grow beyond the duration of this competition. The same project will keep exposing you to a promising network of collaborators, partners, advisors and investors. You will be ready to enter new competitions and increase your chances of getting funding. We support entrepreneurial growth during and beyond the competition.
Elevating Ideas will kickstart your entrepreneurial journey.
WorldLabs accept applications from candidates worldwide, regardless of the type of idea and the professional/educational background of the applicant.
For your project to be considered for the 2018 Elevating Ideas Competition, you must:
- Submit a completed application
- Be 18+ years old
- Have at least one representative of your team available to travel to London for ‘Elevating Ideas London 2018’, 6th of October 2018. Travel expenses for one member of your team will be covered by WorldLabs.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.