Egypt International Science and Technology Fair® (EISTF), a program of The Egyptian Association for Science and Engineering (EASE), is a pre-college international science competition providing an annul event for students from all over Egypt and other countries to showcase their research and compete for awards in 20 different categories.
The main aim is to enhance both the quality and the projects that contribute on developing the world, In addition to discovering creative students from different countries and giving them the opportunity to show up their projects to achieve their dreams.
- About 200 school students from Egyptian schools (150 projects), and 100 school students from more than 10 countries and regions (75 projects) are awarded the opportunity to present their independent research and compete for more than $20,000 in prizes. Awards at EISTF 2018 will include the following:
- Grand awards are:
- 1st Award: $1500 cash award
- 2nd Award: $1000 cash award
- 3rd Award: $500 cash award
- 4th Award: $500 cash award
- Awards for the best three projects in each category:
- Cash award for the first place.
- In-kind prizes for the second and the third place.
- There are special awards for the other participants in all categories such as:
- Many different awards.
- Students must be in pre-university education between 14: 21 years old.
- Students are not allowed to participate in more than one project.
- The project must pass Display and Safety Committee and Review Committee to be able to participate.
- Students can participate in an individual or a group project, provided that the group members do not exceed three students.
- The team does not have the right to change team members at any stage of the fair.
- It is possible that the research project is part of an extensive study carried out by specialized scientists provided that the part submitted was done by the student.
- Egypt International Science and Technology Fair is not considered as an adjunct to the ownership of projects submitted in the event of a dispute between applicants on the ownership of the idea or project.
- In the case of constant scientific theft or falsification or fabrication of information, or use the work of other researchers without reference, the search is permanently excluded from the exhibition.
- If the student does not comply with the conditions of the exhibition, the project shall be prevented permanently from this exhibition, whether this year or next years.
Eligible Regions: Open for All