Dubai Business Associates, run under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, offers outstanding and ambitious graduates an unrivalled opportunity to study and do business in Dubai, a dynamic and multicultural hub for global commerce, to develop as business leaders of the future.
- Business Experience
Participants will complete associates with one of the emirate’s home-grown global leaders in a sector central to its economy, including trade, tourism, finance, and logistics. The invaluable experience will provide participants with an understanding of how to operate within an international business environment.
- Management Training
Management training is an integral aspect of the programme. Combining practical experience with learning and development modules will provide participants with a better understanding and knowledge of fundamental business concepts and doing business in the Middle East, North Africa, and South Asia region.
- Cultural Understanding
Dubai Business Associates offers a unique opportunity to gain a privileged insight into Dubai’s cultural communities and to develop cross-cultural communication skills. Participants will have access to influential business leaders and opinion formers from across Dubai, the UAE and the rest of the world.
- The Dubai Business Associate programme is open to recent university graduates (as well as those with up to three years of work experience) from all over the world;
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English is required;
- A keen interest in international business combined with a curious and inquiring mind is preferred.
The program is fully funded by Falcon and Associates, covering accommodation, flights, visa, health insurance and a monthly allowance.
How to Apply?
To apply for DBA, email email@example.com with:
- A current CV;
- An essay to a maximum of 500 words explaining your knowledge of Dubai and of the specific DBA partner who you believe can add value to and why;
- A link (e.g. on Wetransfer) to a maximum 90-second video of you explaining why you fit the distinct learning culture, responsibilities and opportunities of DBA.
Application deadline: June 30th, 2018 (rolling basis, earlier encouraged).
For more information please visit the official website.