DAAD scholarships offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course of study. The scholarships also promote the exchange of experience and networking amongst colleagues.
The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international student’s and researchers around the globe each year – making it the world’s largest funding organization of its kind. We also promote internationalization efforts at German universities, help developing countries build their own systems of higher education, and support German Studies and German language programs abroad.
- Foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme;
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- A monthly payment of 850 EUR;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding;
- One-off study allowance;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please read the instructions on the following link.
For more information, please visit the official web page.