Copenhagen Business School is delighted to offer Ph.D. Scholarships at the Department of Operations Management in Denmark. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship;
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS;
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- A Ph.D. scholarship runs for a period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours);
- The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement;
- The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. 3,160 EUR up to app. 3,860 EUR depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the Application Form.
- The application must include a 5-page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan;
- In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
For more information, please visit the official webpage .