The Youth Time International Movement is officially inviting journalists to apply for accreditation to the Global Youth Forum, which will take place in Dubai, UAE from the 23rd to the 27th of November, 2017. Deadline to apply is October 23rd.
The event will gather together more than 100 participants from all over the world with the aim of discussing ideas and solutions for the most prevalent youth issues. The topic of the annual event is Ethical Entrepreneurship in the Time of a Competitive Knowledge-based Economy.
The main focus of this forum is set on thinking creatively as a young entrepreneur, taking into account social responsibility in a sustainable knowledge-based economy. This forum will provide an interactive platform for young social innovators to openly communicate, share ideas and experiences with their peers from different cultural backgrounds and regions around the globe.
Additionally, participants of the Youth Global Forum Forum 2017 will have a direct opportunity to apply for Youth Time International Movement’s Idea Grant – with the winner acquiring direct support toward the implementation of his or her project. Other winners are awarded one-year bachelor/masters scholarships by Anglo American University and Zagreb School of Business.
United Arab Emirates
- For journalists who will be selected to participate in the event, travel costs, accommodation and meals are covered.
- The journalist will have to cover personal visa costs only.
• Current employment in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
• Significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global issues;
• Efficiency, a track record of tolerance, and a readiness for new experiences;
• And a credible platform for publishing at least one article about the Global Youth Forum within two weeks after the event.
for more information click here