World Nomad is calling all aspiring travel filmmakers!
This year, they want to send one passionate individual to capture the diverse people, places and wildlife that make Tanzania an adventure hot-spot. You could be filming in the shadows of Mt. Kilimanjaro and exploring the landscape with the locals to tell the stories of community, sustainability and tourism in this unique part of the world.
- Free Flights
- Receive round-trip airfare from your closest international airport to Tanzania.
- Professional Mentorship
- Improve your skills on the field and during post-production under the mentorship of professional filmmaker Brian Rapsey.
- 12-day Trip to Tanzania
- Capture the wildlife and communities of the Serengeti with help from adventure experts, OneSeed Expeditions.
- Audio Gear
- Record superior sound for your film with new microphones courtesy of RØDE Microphones.
- Camera Bags
- Protect your gear with style with specialized camera bags and accessories from Langly.
- Travel Insurance
- As always, travel insurance for the trip provided by World Nomads.
Check the official website for detail eligibilities.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.