The Boustany Foundation is awarding MBA Harvard Scholarship for the class commencing autumn 2017. MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Nationality: Students of any nation (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) can apply for these MBA Harvard scholarships.
The scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounts to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017
For more information, click here.