THREE DOT DASH POWERS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 -19, WHO HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION OR INNOVATION TO ADDRESS A BASIC HUMAN NEED.
Fully Funded Three Dot Dash Global Teen Leaders Program in New York, USA are looking for the next global teen leaders– those who have identified a problem and a solution as well as have taken direct action. Three Dot Dash® is a global initiative of the We Are Family Foundation® designed to recognize and support the efforts of Global Teen Leaders around the world who are actively working on projects that promote a more peaceful society. Inspired by the late 13-year-old poet and peacemaker Mattie J.T. Stepanek, Three Dot Dash is an innovative year-round leadership and mentoring program that teaches teen leaders how to “tell their stories” effectively using various forms of media in order to accelerate their leadership potential, advance their projects, mobilize peers and amplify their work to broader audiences around the world to take action.
Three Dot Dash is a global family full of solutions. Their GTLs come from 52 countries on 6 continents in 10 years. Their work is positively affecting millions of people. Making heads turn, and often, changing history.
- All air/train travel, visa fees, hotel, meals and ground travel in NYC will be paid for
by We Are Family Foundation for selected GTLs.
- Be part of a global network of inspiring teen leaders and alumni
- Receive mentorships to assist with the further growth of projects
Potential GTLs must meet ALL of the following qualifications and requirements:
- Age 13-19 (at time of the Summit, March 8-15, 2019)
- Project or organization addresses one or more basic human need(s)
- Founder of your own project or organization
- Committed to growing your work and impact now and in the future
- Already achieving tangible results
- Speak and write English proficiently
- Able to travel to the United States
- Participate during the entire Summit (no exceptions)
- Be nominated by a qualified Nominator
Eligible Regions: Open for All.