You can participate alone or in a group, as long as you and all the members of the group are of maximum 25 years of age at the time of the production of the video submitted to PLURAL+.
How to participate:
- Create a video in any style or genre: animation, documentary, drama, music video, comedy etc. – whatever you decide best represents what you think about migration and diversity.
- Your videos must be maximum 5 minutes long, including title and end credits.
- Videos that are not in English must have English subtitles.
- Videos do not have to have been made specifically for the PLURAL+ competition, but videos must have been completed after January 2016.
- All videos should be submitted as a file (preferably as “.mov”) via a file hosting website like dropbox.com, WeTransfer, Google Drive, etc. The entrant may also choose to mail a DVD of the video entry to PLURAL+ mailing address.
Prizes and awards:
An international jury will award prizes in three age-based categories: up to 12, 13 to 17, 18 to 25 years old.
The PLURAL+ Jury Awards will be awarded to one entrant per category.
One representative of each PLURAL+ International Jury Award winner will be invited to New York, (plane and hotel accommodation paid), to present their work at the PLURAL+ 2018 Awards Ceremony in New York in November 2018.