Deadline: December 1, 2016
Google is offering several business internships opportunities at its offices across the world. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are offered in the following areas:
- SMB Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google for Work
- People Operations
- Trust and Safety
- Google Technical Services
- YouTube Partner Product Solutions
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority given to students graduating end of 2017 or in 2018.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
Submit your application here.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Copenhagen, Denmark; Bratislava, Slovakia; Prague, Czech Republic; Nairobi, Kenya; Athens, Greece; Warsaw, Poland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; Brussels, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; Vienna, Austria; Stockholm, Sweden; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Munich, Germany; Bucharest, Romania; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zagreb, Croatia; Paris, France; Zürich, Switzerland; Moscow, Russia; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Lagos, Nigeria; Madrid, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Istanbul/İstanbul, Turkey; Budapest, Hungary; Wrocław, Poland.
For more information click here.