Go Green in the City 2017 is the 7th edition of the global student competition and you are invited to join the premier student competition for sustainable energy solutions. Solve real-world business challenges from Schneider Electric, a global leader in energy management and automation with a strong focus on sustainability.
Twelve teams of finalists from around the world will be sponsored on a trip to the grand finale in Paris where they will connect with employees and learn more about what it’s like to work at Schneider Electric. The winning team will receive a job offer from Schneider Electric and an opportunity to visit Schneider Electric offices around the world.
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2017 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member.
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition2. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
- No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
Deadline: May 12, 2017
For more information, click here.