EF Challenge is an International speech competition looking for your perspective on sustainable development. The competition engages High school students and teachers to answer one simple question, “What does sustainable development mean to you?”. With the assistance of their teachers, students are expected to come up with a short speech and record it to inspire the audience and convince the jury. Both students and teachers have the chance to win amazing prizes – from trips to dream-destinations to study abroad courses and online English lessons.
- Win a trip to the EF Youth Leadership Forum at the EF New York.
- Win a two-week language course abroad to an EF Destination.
- Win a three-month online English course at EF English-town.
- Win a spot for an EF Teacher Training Course.
- Learn about sustainable development and practice your knowledge in that area.
- All speeches must be in English.
- Students between 15 and 18 years old can participate.
- Teachers can participate.
- The speeches must be between 2 to 5 minutes long.
- All speeches must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform.
For more information click here
To Apply Click Here