Google’s Research and Machine Intelligence teams are actively pursuing the next generation of intelligent systems for application with even more Google products. To achieve this, they’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding.
- At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
- From Ad Words to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science or a related technical field. Typically within 12-18 months of completing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or at any stage in your Ph.D.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including C/C++, Java, MATLAB or Python.
- Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers (being listed as the author) at conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc.
- Relevant work experience, including full-time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Ability to design and execute a research agenda.
Eligible Regions: Open To All